Reaction score
I see they've changed the site too. It seems though its not finished to me.

Reaction score
yep ...some links dont go anywhere...and i couldnt find the 197 extras anymore (thinking about the front splitter)

Reaction score
I am on the site quite regular and its playing up big time.

Graphics are cool.

Same with R26, very cool with graphics.

Reaction score
I noticed how rare the cup was when I tried to buy one, they also seem to command a higher premium than full fat models.

Reaction score
i wouldnt pay a premium for inferno oragne, possibly the worst ever colour on a clio sport (after the metallic red mk1 172 that looked pink in the sunlight)...i did like the blue 182 cups though

Reaction score
Or I like inferno! Nearly bought one this week but they offered me an awful trade in on mine!

The light blue is cool and the colour doesn't seem to fade. If I buy renault again I ll try to stick with id colours.

Reaction score
sorry mate i think the inferno is just "nither here nore there". i heard it was originaly meant to be a non metallic orange (that could have been nice) but renault changed it to metallic before production.
an orange along the lines of the Focus ST would have been good but the inferno looks a bit too much like Marmalade for me...
i've changed my mind though... i'd now place it as the 3rd worst clio sport colour ever...i forgot about the ID "petrol Blue" FF 182
but each to their own