Reaction score
Cue said:
drexel said:
son of solo said:
why do you want a slower,common,torque steering ford?

Because they are lovely cars even thou its a bit ott! They are certainly quicker than my trophy lol

Mines leaves my mates RS for dead when it gets onto a decent b road. Straight line pace there's not much in it either. It's not as big a gap as between a Trophy and a Fiesta ST.

your mate cannot drive. RS is more than a match on a B road.

Reaction score
marky-p said:
Number 230 is sadly a write off.

The story:

Christmas eve at 8:00pm I was travelling South on the Brighton Road, Purley, Croydon with my sister and had just come through the lights at the junction of Old Lodge Lane (some of you might know it). On approaching the speed camera some F***** travelling in the opposite direction towards me decided to try and overtake the car in front of it coming onto to my side of the road. This was done so suddenly with such speed that I did not even have time to react, and so it was a head-on collision.

On impact, I must have spun around once or twice and then stopped. On coming through the lights just before the accident I must have have been doing just about 30mph or even less, whereas the other driver must have been doing maybe 50mph+!!!!! (swear)

I didn't even get to take the Trophy on a trackday :cry:

At least this gives me an excuse to buy a 255 V6 or Evo VI Tommy Makinen Edition :twisted:

Sorry to hear that. At least you are both ok.
Good luck with your new purchase.