after.jpg

The day after, settled nicely

hks1.jpg

hks2.jpg

hks3.jpg

hks4.jpg

I'm well chuffed with them, HKS Springs, bought off the forum, £150 :D

Reaction score
8) think they look well nice with the hardtop on. must be like sitting on the road now :lol:

Reaction score
Always wanted one and probably will sometime soon, or a 350z! I wouldnt get a soft top version, they dont look right

Reaction score
I've never seen such clean wheels in such dirty tyres!

Looks awesome, what next Hyb?

hyb

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
I've never seen such clean wheels in such dirty tyres!

Looks awesome, what next Hyb?

DSCN0963.gif

Really want to supercharge but can't afford it at the moment. I'm quite happy with the way it is for now, spend some cash on Track Days, going to Brands on the 15th which should be fun

Reaction score
Yeh keep it NA Hyb, one of the amazing things about the S2000 is 125bhp/litre from an NA four pot. Not even a 997 GT3's 3.6 can muster that and Porshe are forever harping on about their specific power output.

Out of interest though, what does the power and torque climb to from fitting such a blower?

hyb

Reaction score
295 with just the blower, 8psi, rc 750 injectors, AEM ECU, Mugen exhaust and header you get....

376864.jpg

at the wheels! 390 at the fly

I think I'll leave it as it is, perhaps a Spoon header sometime next year. Other S2k's have had 260bhp with the same system

Reaction score
390bhp. In an S2000. That's just silly.

Be good fun smoking a 360 at the lights though. :lol:

Is that the cam change at 4700RPM? I thought it was higher than that, but the power curve is straight as an arrow, is that the supercharger flattening it out?

hyb

Reaction score
I think its the AME Ecu lowering the change. Standard kicks in at 6k.

Come to the dark side artdealer ;)

Reaction score
Just tried to buy near identical car but trade bidding now £1000 into book once home and bonnet repair sorted. If that's the net result of a few traders bidding one one they should iincrease it's value in Glass's. That would make it more in line with the crazy forum prices too :) A bit miffed as I wanted that one.. may have to look at an 0303 now.

Reaction score
Gruppe M.....go on, you know you want to :twisted:

Lovely car mate :D

Wanted one after my DC5, but unfortunately funds didn't allow.
Defo want one later on, either Moonrock with Red, or JDM white with Red :wink:

hyb

Reaction score
Well that episode ended rather quickly. My front right damper decided to let go and leak all its oil. Nothing to do with the springs but just reaching its end of life, apparently the shocks are the weakest part of the s2k, I'd have to agree :D

Should have these coming in a few days along with some Ferodo DS2500 pads and new front anti roll bar bushes, expensive this car modding lark !

tein_flex.gif

Reaction score
hyb said:
Well that episode ended rather quickly. My front right damper decided to let go and leak all its oil. Nothing to do with the springs but just reaching its end of life, apparently the shocks are the weakest part of the s2k, I'd have to agree :D

Should have these coming in a few days along with some Ferodo DS2500 pads and new front anti roll bar bushes, expensive this car modding lark !

tein_flex.gif

I'm sure I remember that cockmunch Stromba saying the S200 had remote resevoir dampers, obviously not very good ones though.

hyb

Reaction score
Well got back today from a trip to Brands Hatch after getting the coil overs fitted. Wow! huge difference, even if I did manage to spin it down paddock hill. Need some uprated underwear now