Questions..........

Reaction score
Mine shakes a bit at idle too. A (female) passenger in my car likened it to a Jack Russell - shakes a little bit when stationary, goes beserk with a bit of provocation, loves to chase after bigger dogs [cars] and goes round corners like you wouldn't believe. :)

Reaction score
SCR said:
Mine defo rocks - get loads of looks from other cars esp at traffic lights!

:lol: :wink: :D

Yeh, that might not be the Trophy they're gawping t. :wink:

The Trophy does rock. In both senses. Mine started doing it after about 8K miles, it's only at lights, it just gets pent up, raring to go, I let a Stretched Hummer pull away from XOG the other week and it wasn't happy, I pulled along side it at the next set on a dual carraigeway, and XOG was really squirming, this Yank Tank was a blown V8 and an Auto and for eight tonnes of pig iron was laying down a rubber road on amber, I let it go and got the revs right and nailed it through first and second, at about 40, reeled it right in and left it for dust. No sense of pride though, doing a limo, but it was just to keep XOG happy, stopped it rocking for a few days anyway. Looked it up on the net later, advertised as 500bhp - what a waste!