Problems with the Online Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on with the online shop?

I ordered a couple of keyrings about a month ago and haven't received anything. Mailed the admin address and didn't get anything back. What gives?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi, the keyrings are made to order as they are all numbered, this is done by an outside company so does seem to take a little longer than you'd like.
Pm Nik with your number and i'm sure he'll sort it.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry guys, there's a bit of a backlog of orders. Apologies for the delay.

Stickers will be sent out over the weekend, and keyring orders should follow separately later next week.

Reaction score
Dude, where's my keyrings?

Any news? - it's been a bit more than a week.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've chased them up again with the manufacturer, i'll let you know their response.

Reaction score
was thinkin about ordering some stickers.... do you know if theses are made to order is well??

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Stickers I have a good stock sat here waiting so wont be a problem, keyrings have to be made to order due to the custom engraving so can take a bit of time.

For those of you waiting, I may not hear back from the keyring supplier till monday, but if we are unable to get them out to you by the end of next week i'll offer you the choice of a refund if you don't want to wait. Apologies and thanks for being patient.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The keyring supplier is going back through orders to make sure they have all been sent out. Everyone should have them by the weekend and if you haven't please let me know!

Reaction score
Weekend come and gone and 449 still hasn't got a personalised keyring (2, in fact).

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I appreciate you guys frustration but have you pm'd Nik again? he sometimes doesn't come on here for a few days at a time.
Maybe we need a dedicated shopboy, he can be called shopboy :)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Really sorry about this guys, I can only go by what I'm told by the supplier.

I was assured your orders were sent out last Thursday. I've gone back to them and because a number of people still haven't got them, they are going to reproduce and send again tomorrow.

Apologies for the delay (frustratingly out of my hands). If the others do turn up then obviously you can keep both sets.

mardi j - Your order goes back ages :shock: , you should have let me know sooner. I think we can safely assume thats not going to turn up, so i've asked for another to be sent to you tomorrow.

I've marked the keyrings as out of stock in the shop for the time being until we get the current problems sorted!

Reaction score
Got them this morning. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon.

Reaction score
I ordered some stickers on the 9th and still don't have anything. :(

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
they are in the post to you mate, you should get them soon. Christmas post may delay things a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.