Pro-Speed Exhaust System (incl. cat)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ongoing upgrade plans mean that my trusty and reliable Pro-Speed exhaust is no longer needed and is up for sale. It's a custom full stainless system that was expertly crafted by Charlie at Pro-Speed, Cardiff, and lived on my RenaultSport Clio 182 Trophy for many happy miles.

The system comprises of:
  • 100 cell sports cat
  • 2.5" stainless cat-back system with twin 3.5" slash cut and rolled tail pipes
It has a mid to deep sport sound and is easily liveable with on long commutes. It's not overly loud and sounds good when enjoying a bit of track-time or spirited road driving.

The system is in very good condition but, over the 8 years or so I've had it, it has obviously discoloured and has a few marks and scuffs. It lived on a car that was enjoyed hence is far from concourse condition! However, it is a solid exhaust with no leaks and no blows. Whilst giving the exhaust a quick clean I checked all the seams and welds and I'm happy to report that they are as good now as they were when new.

One important thing to note is that the cat is a 100 cell sports cat and this can make MOT time interesting. I ran this exhaust as part of my ITB build (both ITB builds in fact) and narrowly passed on emissions. It's just some you need to be aware of - especially if you intend to buy this and add it to an already modified vehicle. I cannot say for sure what state the cat is in as the exhaust has not been used for the last 3 years due to the ongoing upgrade work on my car. I can, however, guarantee that it was perfectly fine the last time I used it as was the lambda sensor.

The actual sale includes everything seen in the pics (below). I have no spare / additional brackets, etc. hence you may need to source these for yourself as necessary.

I am looking for £350 and I'm based in South Wales (NP12). This is also advertised elsewhere.

I would prefer collection but would be willing to travel a short distance to potentially meet-up and handover the item (assuming payment had already been made). Payment will be via PayPal with fees covered by the buyer (to protect you in the event of a claim / dispute). Alternative payment methods may be considered but unlikely unless I know you personally (no offence!)

IMG_0044.jpg
IMG_0045.jpg
IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0049.jpg
IMG_0050.jpg
IMG_0052.jpg