Privilege - Number 1 for Trophy insurance!?!

Reaction score
Following on for the recent insurance thread, I was with Bell Direct last year, and paid £686, I search around for the best quote each year and at the time this was the cheapest quote.

They sent me my renewal premium for this year and it had gone up to £720! So I did a bit of searching around, and my premium for this year with Privilege is just £470, billy bargain!

Give them a go! :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
am just about to start scouring for a new insurance company, definately not staying with NU direct as they are dog dice to deal with (indian call centres) have to explain to 3 people the same thing and they still don't know their arse from their elbow.

will give privilage, elephant, adrian flux, admiral and possible direct line a try. I'm cirtain that Barclays or the Halifax re saying if they can't beat the quote they'll match it and give you £50.

Reaction score
I changed from Directline to PrivIlege and it was a lot cheaper. They're also underwritten by Directline so basically I assume it's the same insurance for less money!

Might not be so cheap next time after going under an M6 bridge near Knutsford with a camera van on at 05.40 this morning at 90ish mph. You forget how fast these things are going sometimes! Look out if anyone lives in the Northwest, first one I've seen for a while.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
dazely couldn't get close to privalege. suprisingly neither could any of the other and I'm talking a cpl of hundred difference.

Not sure how my insurance quote has gone up - just turned the magical 30 and had one of my SP30's removed :?:

I'm sure they just make it up - how can 4 company's come within £30 of each other and the other one be £200 lower? exact same info provided!