Pitlane Performance Trophy Reserved

Reaction score
Someone looks like they have reserved the stunning 29000 mile Trophy - Well done Sam.
Morning Nick, sold and delivered yesterday.

Couldn’t have been a nicer buyer, going to a lovely collection which is are all in constant use!! I’ve noticed a serious increase in enquiries over the last 2 weeks on all ‘collectible’ cars.

Our 23k mile S2000 also left us this week and the low mileage black EP3 Type R we have listed is also due to be going out tomorrow!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Morning Nick, sold and delivered yesterday.

Couldn’t have been a nicer buyer, going to a lovely collection which is are all in constant use!! I’ve noticed a serious increase in enquiries over the last 2 weeks on all ‘collectible’ cars.

Our 23k mile S2000 also left us this week and the low mileage black EP3 Type R we have listed is also due to be going out tomorrow!
Well done Sam. Given the increase in enquires, did you achieve the asking price? Will

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Great news Sam - only issue Will be finding some more In this market.

See you have another Trophy ready for sale - I’m sure that won’t hang about too long either.

Reaction score
Hello Will! The car sold for full asking price £22,995 :)

Very tough finding the right cars currently Nick, but we’ve had a few interesting bits offered to us off the back of the sale of this Trophy