Pictures of 2118's on Mark Fish Springs?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi guys,

Have been looking into getting a set of 2118's for my car.

Currently on Turini's, and am happy with the drop on a set of Mark Fish Springs.

Just wondered if anybody has pictures of their car on 2118's and Mark Fish Springs? I know there will be more of a gap than there currently is due to them being 15's, but would just like an idea of how it would look.

Can't remember exactly what the drop is on MF springs, otherwise I could look at pictures of cars with a similar drop on different springs.

Cheers

Ash

Reaction score
Are they MF springs or coilovers?

Either way, that is incredible!

Reaction score
Not sure when and where the picture came from but Matt's car was the original Mark Fish Trophy. It does look good!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So the picture above is definitely on Mark Fish springs and not coilovers?

I must admit, the rake on that picture looks exactly like mine on Mark Fish springs (nose sits lower than back) so I'm inclined to think it is.

Think my mind is made up from that picture, looks ace.

Thanks for posting the pic Tommo.

Reaction score
Sorry Ash, for confusing things. I have no reason to doubt that it's MF springs.

If anything I was probably getting Matt's car mixed up with James (T28) who also had anthracite 2118s (and an RS2 I think) - he was definitely on coilovers which looked equally superb.

Reaction score
So the picture above is definitely on Mark Fish springs and not coilovers?

I must admit, the rake on that picture looks exactly like mine on Mark Fish springs (nose sits lower than back) so I'm inclined to think it is.

Think my mind is made up from that picture, looks ace.

Thanks for posting the pic Tommo.

Yes definitely Mark Fish springs mate. As mentioned, Matt was the first to have them fitted.