Reaction score
someone's gone and tippex'd out the last 3 letters of your numberplate... best get that sorted before the old bill pull you over for it :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
An inferno trophy :lol:

They do look very very good after a little TLC don't they.

p.s. no offence meant

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Your number plate begins the same as mine, I do hope the last 3 are different.

Is the car from Aberdeen originally?

Reaction score
Looking good Monstu - i'm guessing you are very happy with your purchase? ;0

rojer386 said:

Hello Rojer! Monstu's car is from Aberdeen - iirc he picked it up last week. Are you back home now Rojer? Still interested in a meet at some point - assuming you kept the car?

Reaction score
rojer386 said:

HI rojer

yes the car is from aberdeen, reg vardey Aberdeen to be precise.

regards

Stuart

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:

rojer386 said:

Hello Rojer! Monstu's car is from Aberdeen - iirc he picked it up last week. Are you back home now Rojer? Still interested in a meet at some point - assuming you kept the car?

hi luke

very happy with the trophy, it is really nice driving about and not seeing another one on the roads. i recently sold my garage queen FRS, and on the odd ocasion i drove that about i always saw another one about.

i love the colour of the car and the recaro's are superb far superior to the sparco's in the FRS.

the FRS was a wonderful car but i had got obsessed with it and would only take it out in the sun, would not leave it anywhere, i only put 1800 miles on it, in the 2 1/2 years of owning it.

The residuals on the FRS are amazing though, i hardly lost any money on it when i sold it

regards

Stuart

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool Hand Luke said:

rojer386 said:

Hi,

Im home for a week, will return early Aug. My car came from there too.

Reaction score
Hi Stuart, i know where you are coming from regarding becoming slightly obsessed with your car - it sounds familiar ;) Do you not think you might end up like that with the Trophy though?

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
Hi Stuart, i know where you are coming from regarding becoming slightly obsessed with your car - it sounds familiar ;) Do you not think you might end up like that with the Trophy though?

Luke

i'm trying not to become so obsesed with the trophy but all the signs are there, on a weekend it goes in the garage and i use the g/f's 172, i stay with it when we go to the supermarket, i am forever checking it over making sure everything is as i left it.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
monstu said:
Cool Hand Luke said:

Luke

i'm trying not to become so obsesed with the trophy but all the signs are there, on a weekend it goes in the garage and i use the g/f's 172, i stay with it when we go to the supermarket, i am forever checking it over making sure everything is as i left it.

hmmm, sort of describes an obsession that... lol