Reaction score
Am thinking of paying them a visit.

Keen to hear if anyone has used them recently and what they think?

Cheers

Reaction score
I hear they're really good, but I noticed Renault do their own version called Ixtar G-3 75 or something like that. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this? Starts at around 200 quid, but they offer a 5 year guarantee and protect the interior which does make it tempting, at least if it is similar to Permaguard.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it's not like permagard. The stuff reno sell 1. isn't as good, 2. is applied by muppets who don't know what their doing and 3. is over priced.

PG is a commercial product - developed in the aerospace and maritime markets and adapted for the automotive market.

Reaction score
The guys at PG London are great in my experience. The challenge is getting an appointment on a Saturday, as they are usually doing a large boat in the summer or something more exotic. I've been trying to get my six monthly top up done for a while.

When it was first done I moaned that there was some white residue on the front splitter and other bits of trim and that it appeared they'd forgotten to do the wing mirrors. No problem they said, bring it in and we'll take a look. Not only did they remove all the white marks but they gave the entire car a full clean and another treatment - almost like the half yearly service you do. Spotless. Brilliant job. They are also pretty passionate about what they do and are happy to chat away.

FYI the police are EVERYWHERE in that part of London pointing speed guns on loads of roads. Take your time getting there and don't even think about breaking the speed limit. There are also 100's of fixed speed cameras too.