Reaction score
Bought the May issue this morning. There's an article including the Trophy. Haven't had a chance to read it yet - work keeps getting in the way....

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just a quick precis for those that have not seen, they pit three oldies, puma, teg and T against the R26R. The Teg gets the vote of the 3 oldies which was done almost as a separate review to the Meg.

Reaction score
They must be running low on ideas, Evo did exactly the same with the Puma, Teg and Clio a month or so ago :roll:

To be fair, they all represent exceptional value and are all brilliant in there own way!

Reaction score
tommobot said:
They must be running low on ideas, Evo did exactly the same with the Puma, Teg and Clio a month or so ago :roll:

To be fair, they all represent exceptional value and are all brilliant in there own way!

Totally agree, but think PCM have improved a lot since the beginning.

I don't mind Evo and PCM thinking Integra pips the T to the post. I reckon we're in good company with the Integra anyway. I am nowhere near to affording an R26.R or thinking that the Integra is that much better to be worth changing the T for one. Plus I reckon the T is more usable in the real world.

Reaction score
It's a shame they didn't have a FRS to compare. I would of liked a comparison against the Trophy.

It seems the R26 R is the better drivers car than the FRS anyway.

I wonder how fast a stripped Trophy with track tyres could go, perhaps similar to the R26 R?