Reaction score
Just picked up the latest copy of Performance Car Magazine. It seems they've done an article on "The Finest B-Roads in England" using a Trophy - 7 pages in total with some great shots of the car. Well worth buying a copy.

Cheers,
Jez

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool. 8)

Any Cumbria roads in there.. :?:

Reaction score
I bought that too, same car used as in Evo.

The Peak district if I remember correctly Ben.

Reaction score
hang on...its the same car from the "evo" shoot, infact it looks like the same jump too....
mmmm fishy... :?:

Reaction score
Yeah, it's in the Peak District.

I think the car (HT05 BZX) is 001 - Renault UK's loaner. I can't remember whether it was Evo or Performance Car, but one of them made mention of it when they used the car in a past feature (earlier this year??).

Reaction score
Considering both Magazines are on the Shelf the little Clio has done well to make to covers 4 years after launch!

It was mentioned at the ill fitting bonnet in the thread in Evo. It looks a better fit in the PC article.

Surprized that Evo did not use Harry's car?

Reaction score
anyone know why the bonnet doesnt sit right and the bumper has had a respray on that Trophy? has someone smacked it up abit?

Reaction score
Is it just me or do other people think Performance Car is pants compared to EVO or Autocar?

The Trophy feature is 99% about the route they travelled and any referenc to the T is plain boring.

PC " must try harder " 4/10

Reaction score
I've just read the entire article and I wholly agree with their description and evaluation of the A4069, I must take the Trophy on the road from Hutton-le-Hole and if I don't drive through Glen Coe I can safely say my life will never be complete.