Reaction score
so when i pull side lever up to let someone in the back,
seat tilts forwards but will no longer slide.
The under seat pull up lever works and lets the seat slide.

Any ideas why this has happened?
or has it ever happened to you?

Karl.

Reaction score
the wire from the top lever can come of the roller at the base, my driver seat tilted but didnt slide ...poped the wire back on, no bother since,....common fault, easy fix.

Reaction score
...or it could be that the part where the wire fits has broken off completely and the seat needs a whole new sub frame to fix it like mine did. Renault quoted me £360.

And I had it checked by my regular local mechanic who confirmed the fault.

Reaction score
nickc said:
...or it could be that the part where the wire fits has broken off completely and the seat needs a whole new sub frame to fix it like mine did. Renault quoted me £360.

Thats £360 for a FF182 subframe the Recaro one is alot more expensive like £910+vat!

Reaction score
power ranger said:
nickc said:

Thats £360 for a FF182 subframe the Recaro one is alot more expensive like £910+vat!
That's a joke if memory serves it's about 150 each if you buy recaros after Market!

Reaction score
eddyg said:
A lot cheaper and simpler to check cable, thats what happened to mine, 1 minute job once you figure out what the hell is going on!
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3219

If someone else is going to beat me to posting the thread regarding my one moment of mechanical triumph I may as well bugger off.

:D

EDIT: that's the best swear filter I've ever seen! "buffalo" was written as a word that rhymed with "rugger".

:lol: