Reaction score
Booked in for new seat runners next week. The seat adjustment mechanism is rattling and really gets on my nerves more so with the radio turned down. Dealer very helpful and I only have to wait 3 days to get it sorted including a new shape Clio 1.4 courtesy car

Nick C

hyb

Reaction score
My passenger seat rattles very rarely, and only over nasty potholes. Im not sure its the rails but the actual link between the seat and the back part.

Reaction score
Nick C said:
Booked in for new seat runners next week. The seat adjustment mechanism is rattling and really gets on my nerves more so with the radio turned down. Dealer very helpful and I only have to wait 3 days to get it sorted including a new shape Clio 1.4 courtesy car

Nick C

Welcome to Renault :roll:

Reaction score
Stromba

Is this a feature that long term renaultsport users just put up with? I assume its a trade off for the great handling and peformance of these cars

Nick C

Reaction score
My williams has more rattles than mothercare. I just get used to it. The trophy should have less. But it will still rattle.

Reaction score
My passenger seat rattles quite a bit. I can't be bothered with the dealer messing about with the runners as i don't think they'll solve it.

amm

Reaction score
i have also got a rattle from my passenger seat but you can stop it if you hold the leg support on the passenger side it also goes away if there is a passenger in it .

has anyone got a knocking nose from there exhaust . :?:

Reaction score
Went into my local dealer yesterday and persuaded a friendly chap there to look on their solutions system - apparently nothing came up?