Reaction score
Following the suggestion by Cue in the tyre database thread (see here: http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1508) I am looking at expanding this to cover other Trophy compatible oem replacements such as brake pads etc.

Let me know in this thread what sections you think it should contain and I'll endeavour to get them included. I don't really want it to extend into a list of all the bits available for the car but if I can include proper info about the products (like the treadwear/traction ratings for the tyres) then I think it could grow into a useful tool when researching mods to your car.

My initial thoughts... Tyres/Brake Pads/Exhausts/Air Filters - any other suggestions?

Reaction score
in car entertainment perhaps?

Attachments

• STEWARTS transit lwb.pdf
    112.8 KB · Views: 2
  • STEWARTS vw caddy.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
Great idea, why don't we do a seperate thread for each part though. Should only be four or five, so we can have tyres, brakes (pads, discs, calipers, hoses and fluid), re-maps, exhausts, induction kits/mods threads. We can start them off by splitting existing threads and creating a shadow copy, then deleting the extraneous information ie. my posts!

Reaction score
Gareth said:

Possibly too open ended to list parts but it may be possible to incorporate a few generic hints and tips (ie specific stuff like compatibility of ipod cables for 2005-on cars)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
Gareth said:

not too sure if it qualifies as wear and tear but useful if anyone knows of a new headunit that works with the stalk.........

Will try to find out more about this as a mate owns an internet car audio site and his dad runs a shop/workshop that supplys and fits car audio in oxford.