Reaction score
I like it, makes it look a bit track car, you know. Guarenteed to flake off!

Would you paint the "pilot exalto 2" sign aswell? That might look good too.

Reaction score
That must have taken you ages. I'd get bored after the second one and have two odd looking tyres. What did you use?

Reaction score
Used TYRE PEN by Tyre Art, got it from halford £5
Mite paint the pilot bit if i can be bothered.

Reaction score
looks cool, lad on cliosport just painted his aswell, leave it at that the pilot bit will look a bit much imo.

Reaction score
iain_c said:
i hate that sorry.
Tacky Yank cars have stuff like that.
Euro cars are ment to be a bit classy :roll:

Bit rude.

Iain, Is your Avatar of a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex? That was the first car that I bought in Gran Turismo 1. Even after winning all the race cars, I still used to take it for a spin now and then. Have you owned one in real life?

Oh shite, sorry (offtopic)

Tyre paint looks awesome, I love the 60's Yanks with the white 'BF Goodrich Radial T/A' on the tyres. When I first saw your pics, I thought you had painted the blue background too but it's just a camera effect. You should though, thinking about it.

Reaction score
TrophyDan said:
Looks good Pete...

Wonder how long it will last?
Flaking off now, but as expected, did paint the pilot bit to see what it looked like cant be arsed to do em again.
Heres a pic,
HPIM0311.gif

G

FAR TO O.T.T

YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS MATE YOU DO KNOW IT DONT MAKE IT FASTER

Reaction score
Re: FAR TO O.T.T

skidneyduds said:
YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS MATE YOU DO KNOW IT DONT MAKE IT FASTER

YEH, YOU MUST BE ADDING AT LEAST 3 NANOGRAMS TO YOUR UNSPRUNG WEIGHT TOO MATE, RUINING THE SUSPENSION. YOU'RE MUCH BETTER OFF SPENDING YOUR FREE TIME POSTING SHITE ON FORUMS.

Reaction score
i though painting your tye logos would make it faster.....we have been misled ash87....what will we do!