Reaction score
stevegunnis said:
I know what you mean, The novelty of winding people up wore off very quickly and seems to have the same threads on a two week cycle. (197 vs. 182 , 197 vs. everything else, yawn) They're a right bunch of cupid stunts.

there's a handful of decent people on there from what i've seen but more than it's fair share of keyboard warriors tbh

might just ask them what colour i should paint my calipers :p

Reaction score
ok, i know this is one hell of a bump :p

what have people got against painting calipers ? lol

thinking about getting mine powder coated, freshen them up a bit

Reaction score
im going to get mine done red. unfortunately they wont be anodised like the hope hubs on my pivot. .... oh well. ;)

Reaction score
@OP - Why not go yellow. It would be different at least.

Would peoples advise doing this after stripping the caliper off the car or how hard would it be to do in situ. I want to have the least work possible ;) but must admit my calipers do look very rusty right now so really need some TLC.

Reaction score
I must admit to being a bit ignorant as regards the calipers - the ones on my Trophy were red when I bought it and I had assumed that was a standard thing. The quality of the painting is very good, which is partly why I thought it might be a factory job, and the red goes well with the car in my view.

I think there is little harm in painted calipers TBH - although maybe I'm a secret chav in denial...