Pagid Blues at Yozzasport

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I placed an order for a set of front Pagid Blues at Yozzasport but curiously they don't take a payment, just send you an email saying "we'll be in touch". Have sent an email requesting if they're in stock and haven't heard anything. Just realised there's no phone number on the website.

Having done a search and read about Yozzasport never responding to emails I just wanted to check has anyone bought pads from them and roughly how long do they take to get back to you because I don't want to wait weeks for these.

Cheers

Rick

Reaction score
I've tried to buy some bits off there twice now, the first time he kept promising to get in touch but never did so i sent him a message saying i'd like to cancel the order and that i understood that he was very busy at the time and that i would just put it down to bad timing and that i would still use their website again in the future.
The second time was more recently to which exactly the same thing happened, so now i've decided to just accept they don't actually have any interest in selling items and look elsewhere for the items i need.

I bought some pagid Rs4-2 pads from www.motorsportworld.co.uk ok they were a little more expensive but they turned up the following day so i'm happy.

It's a shame Yozzasport are completely useless as they have some very good information on their blog and some very nice products on their site.

Gman

Reaction score
Hi there,

I recently purchased some pagids for my T, but its now sold.

There brand new and cost me £175

Yozzasport prices are out of date

I've put them up for sale on Cliosport for £170, brand new. Also have some Brembo HC disc which I would let go for £45

Would sell for cheaper as a package

Tom

Reaction score
I bought some ds2500's from them in december and had no problems. I paid through a direct bank transfer and they came in a few days. Strange that ? although like you said there have been known to do this previously

Reaction score
Yoz went away, he's now back

He is organising a group buy over at cliosport for exhausts at the moment

Reaction score
Fair enough then I'll leave it a week and if I haven't heard anything I'll just buy them from MotorsportWorld :D

Reaction score
Rick C196

i have andrews mobile number, if you want to PM me i can give you his number.

i bought some parts from yozzasport last year and i too had problems getting the order, only persistant attempts at calling did i finally receive my order.

Reaction score
midlandsowner said:
Rick C196

i have andrews mobile number, if you want to PM me i can give you his number.

i bought some parts from yozzasport last year and i too had problems getting the order, only persistant attempts at calling did i finally receive my order.

Thanks for the offer but I'm not desperate, I'll just order them elsewhere

Reaction score
I've tried to buy stuff off them so many times. It's a real shame because they have a good rep amongst people who use them, but trying to join that group is impossible. Maybe they're doing so well they don't need new customers, they've certainly done themselves out of a lot of money from me.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I just don't understand this behaviour, we have a national promotion coming up which we take part in (Record shop day) that has meant emails coming in from all over inc Europe and I have answered every single one straight away even if I've not been able to help them. This thread alone will discourage a lot of ppl from even trying them and Rick's comment is very damning "i'm not desperate" but"i'll just order them elsewhere" I wouldn't be that happy hearing that if I worked for them.