Reaction score
Just had a trip to Nicolas Smith in Skipton as the orange light popped on again when coming home this morning! Well worth the hour travel (got stuck in mornig traffic) as they provided excellent service and solved the problem! Unlike the last stealer i went to :evil:.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
good, put a quick report together for the dealer section - it'll be a useful referance point for others in the area needing a good dealer.

Reaction score
If that is the small engine light that flashes on and off in the bottom right of the dash, then this came on today for me and a few weeks ago. I turn the engine off and on and it soon stops

Reaction score
drexel said:
If that is the small engine light that flashes on and off in the bottom right of the dash, then this came on today for me and a few weeks ago. I turn the engine off and on and it soon stops

Well mine used to do that then started miss firing n i got the plug leads and plug replaced about a week and half ago then the same light came on but wasnt flashing and this turned out to be the oxygen sensor!

Reaction score
Took 216 in to local dealer today due to exhaust monitor warning light coming on..... Got a call this afternoon, near oxygen sensor required and will hopefully be fitted tomorrow, then problem should be solved.......... fingers crossed!

Reaction score
Is it really needed? I mean if mine ocasionaly comes on (twice in 1 year) will it do any damage to the car if i leave it?

Reaction score
Heard back today from dealer, oxygen sensor replaced...... no other faults......fixed under warranty so nothing to pay. Picker her up tomorrow morning!

:p