Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
OK, which one of you is this? :shock: :lol:

waste.jpg

Reaction score
I didnt think that you could tow with the 182 due to the mounting of the Exhausts.

I am sure it says somewhere in the hand book about towing and next to the 182/V6 it has NA.

What a crime. Next you will see it with a caravan on the back :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
how the hell have they done that? there's nothing to put a tow bar onto and the exhaust is in they way???

sod that more importantly, why has someone done that?

I know..... I'll buy a performance hatchback, that'll go round corners like it's glued to the road and then I'll stick a tow bar on it to tow stuff that makes it pointless. why not just buy a feckin 1.6 or something?

Reaction score
I seem to remember an old joke from years ago about all Lotus owners needing a trailer to carry the bits that fell off whilst driving :lol:

Reaction score
Its mine.

only joking didnt think anyone would do that, what a joke :lol:

Reaction score
it's getting a fair few comments on cliosport, apparently it's an old man with a gardening business that owns it :?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
oh my lord.....isn't there a law! at least we know where all the missing trophy's are.

Reaction score
This would only be forgivable if he had a set of racing slicks in the trailer and was on his way to Bruntingthorpe. Never mind, he'll be dead soon and an enthusiast can buy it.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i thought it was illegal to tow anything with a trophy anyway. it doesn't have a towing license - 0 tow rate. just looked it up.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
i thought it was illegal to tow anything with a trophy anyway. it doesn't have a towing license - 0 tow rate. just looked it up.

Yep, it is