other pic about clio trophy exported in Japan

Reaction score
Hi,

here you can find other pic of Swiss Trophy exported in Japan (as I told in some posts:
http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3592&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

here the blog page:
http://tomosdiary.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/photos/index.html

and here the fotos:
p1030168.JPG

p1030169.JPG

p1030170.JPG

p1030164_1.JPG

p1030165_1.JPG

I hope this link was not already knowed before, else sorry :?

byee
Luca

G

Odd to export a LHD car to Japan when there's a plentiful supply of RHD ones in the UK!

Very cool, though.

Reaction score
Yeah i'd have thought a RHD one would have made more sense too - still its cool that people went to the trouble of transporting those little Trophy's to the other side of the world :)

Cool Trophy pics too - some nice ones on his blog site too - just wish i knew what it all said! Seems to have an M Coupe which would be quite rare out in Japan i'd imagine. Also a shot of a Focus RS and some pics from a French Car meet by the looks of things.

Cheers for posting Luca!

Reaction score
Great to see some pics of a Trophy outside its natural environment!

David - Japan is an awesome country, totally unlike anywhere else I've been.

Reaction score
They were LHD ones because the importer got in contact with the Swiss dealership before delivery, I think they only touched Swiss soil for a couple of days! It means Switzerland only has 40 Trophy's (if none have been written off). It's amazing to think that Japan, with a population of 130 mllion only has 10, that makes it a very rare car. Their spotted section must be very sparse!

It means there are now two countries that I would consider emmigrating to.

Reaction score
Japan is a great place, they close the mountain roads at night and open them at stupid o'clock am. when they open there's a que full of drifters and speed freaks ready to go! The cops dont bother them, it's considered the norm!