Reaction score
Just curious as it'll be 7 years this year since I bought mine, anyone else owned their's from new?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
There can't be too many of us left now, I can only think of a handful off the top of my head.

Reaction score
Picked it up with 7 miles on the clock now at 72k no plans to sell it yet,its a keeper :cool:

Have owned other cars during my ownership though just cant part with this one.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
How long before your Trophy hits 200K sir dave. :)

Reaction score
Mines on 3.

1st from: New -> 76k
2nd (female): 76k -> 88k
3rd: me.

Reaction score
Another one owner Trophy here. Daily driver having now covered 65k and no intentions of selling yet, just waiting for a 1M to become more affordable can't see me getting out of my Trophy for anything else...

Reaction score
Cheap thrills is exactly right... which is why i bought one and continue to keep it. There are times when i feel it's an itch i've scratched and it's time to move on. But then you have one of those occasional drives when the roads are quiet and you can enjoy it a bit and it reminds you how good these little cars are. Besides what on earth would we change them for? What car today can deliver similar enjoyment for the money? At roughly the same time i bought my T a friend bought a DSG equiped MK5 Golf GTi new. It cost nearly twice as much.

It's SO easy to take things for granted in life. Keep enjoying your T's. For you are lucky indeed.

Reaction score
Cheap thrills is exactly right.... But then you have one of those occasional drives when the roads are quiet and you can enjoy it a bit and it reminds you how good these little cars are. Besides what on earth would we change them for? What car today can deliver similar enjoyment for the money? At roughly the same time i bought my T a friend bought a DSG equiped MK5 Golf GTi new. It cost nearly twice as much.

It's SO easy to take things for granted in life. Keep enjoying your T's. For you are lucky indeed.

i keep saying the exact same thing to myself lol. i look at the williams sometimes, and think.....after 12 years ownership...it just might be time to get rid. but as you say, what else is there out there thats as much fun, and as involving to drive as it is.??????? the answer iv found..........is nothing....so its staying. the t does come pretty close ;)

Reaction score
looks like a lot of high milers here, im on 80k at the min and plan to have it for a lot longer!

Reaction score
I bought 117 a couple of weeks ago. Shes on just over 46k at the moment and I am the 2nd owner :D

Reaction score
412 from new still lives with me. Im sure my Mrs keeps looking at it thinking 'That could be a few good holidays, a patio and some new furniture in that car'.

Fingers crossed i win!

Jay

Reaction score
You're all making me miss #433. Thinking of getting back on the wagon and buying another one now......