Reaction score
.....just going west bound under the railway bridge approching Filton Avenue. I was heading East to swap the Tropy for my 197 Cup........

Reaction score
Simon Penketh said:
.....just going west bound under the railway bridge approching Filton Avenue. I was heading East to swap the Tropy for my 197 Cup........

about what time was that...... must have been me as i live around there, but cant say i saw u

Reaction score
Vish356 said:
Simon Penketh said:

about what time was that...... must have been me as i live around there, but cant say i saw u

Was about 9ish...during the Rush hour....

Reaction score
y??

the little trophy is the best. drove a 197 cup at City Motors and didnt like it at all.

Where in Brizle do u live then?

Met another trohpy owner in stoke gifford sainsbury last nite.

he's on here...... sleek i think his name is and we are possibly organising something for this weekend if ure up for it.

Reaction score
Trophy is a very good car and I will miss mine....it was time to change or keep forever...the Trophy is a proper track car with a satisfyingly harsh ride amd mega handling....the cup is more refined, more comfortable and practical...I've had it for a week now so still running in, but I've had it at speed on the twisties and it feels very good (yet different to the Trophy) I've no doubt it will get better as it gets bedded in...I would say that this will be a very quick car :twisted: Will always have a great deal of respect for the Trophy!!

Reaction score
Simon Penketh said:
Trophy is a very good car and I will miss mine....it was time to change or keep forever...the Trophy is a proper track car with a satisfyingly harsh ride amd mega handling....the cup is more refined, more comfortable and practical...I've had it for a week now so still running in, but I've had it at speed on the twisties and it feels very good (yet different to the Trophy) I've no doubt it will get better as it gets bedded in...I would say that this will be a very quick car :twisted: Will always have a great deal of respect for the Trophy!!

went to city motors today..... they have got a extremely nice 197 cup in the showroom. in blue with black wheels. have a look.

im organising something this weekend simon if u want to join me and sleek with ure 197??

Reaction score
Can't do this weekend unfortinately....there are some excellent drives in Wales. Maybe there will be the oportunity to get a group of Clio's (and other's) together for an outing in the summer...maybe post some ideas on the events section on here?

My Cup is white with black wheels....had it a week...been washed 4 times! Maybe I should have ordered a darker colour :roll: Racing blue would work well with the black wheel option