omg - Trophy on my doorstep... YR05 i think the reg

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just outside Elland in Calderdale - Bugger turned left at the lights in west vale and sped up the road. I was going to chase you but 5 other grandad's got thru before me and you were gone......:(

Time was about 7ish last night. Reg was yr05 with an x in it i think...... but i only noticed it as you pulled away, rapidly. :)

Reaction score
YR55! That would have been me. Not sure about 'rapidly', my fish and chips were going cold, though.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
do you live local to West Vale then? I'm Greetland!

which chippy? the best one is in Elland - West Vale Fisheries I think it's called but the one on the right - Greetland chippy (imaginative title) is good.... getting hungry now thinking about food.

Compared to the Honda accord and Rover 612 that I was stuck behind it was rapid! lol

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
omg, near cherry tree drive? i'm virtually opposite to it lol - about 100 yds away from the post office. I'm amazed i haven't seen you before....

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
there's another i think..... unless it was you i met in the petrol station in sowerby bridge about 12 months back.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The other guy is a policeman i think at the Halifax nick. Not sure how I know this I just remember finding out....

Before Sunwin in Halifax closed they told me there was another one in Halifax - then about 2 weeks later we filled them up together and had a chuckle about 'what's the chances of that happening'

If i'd have known of the site at the time I'd have got him on here.....