Reaction score
i have one fitted its the supersports ,when i get back from holiday il try and upload a video ...theres a nice tunnel near where i live sounds amazing

Reaction score
Since the Trophy has a 200 cell cat as standard, but constricts the diameter down to 2.25" at the exit, would it be possible to modify the standard cat to get a 2.5" system from the manifold back or would this damage the standard cat? I want a 2.5" system but I don't want to pay for a replacement sports cat just to get an extra 0.25" as that's a lot off money for a bigger pipe. I'm very tempted by the KTR Ultra Performance exhaust, but does it make that much difference to the performance of the car if you don't have a 2.5" system all the way from the manifold?

Cheers

Adam

Reaction score
I think this is the mod done by Mark Fish think its around £150- £200 though.

Have a search as there are some threads about this

Reaction score
i have had Mark Fish Cat mod done. Alot cheaper than a whole new cat especially as the CAT is already 200cell. Cost me approx £125 all in

Reaction score
Does this modification affect the performance of the cat? My only worry with something like this is that in cutting into the cat up to a point where it's diameter is 2.5" you end up removing some of the cells

Reaction score
Yes, the outlet housing on the stock cat is a conical shape. All you'd have to do is cut the end off until the outlet is 2.5" and then weld a new piece of pipe on.

BTW I've measured my 2005 182 Cup and the cat outlet is more like 50mm outside diameter. So it would be well under 2" diameter internally.