Reaction score
Thats what I am trying to explain!

Take a look at this bad boy who was unbelievable quick. I believe it is a Lotus Sunbeam.

Also an unlikely V6 boy who took a wee knock.

G

Hello mate! Sorry, can only post quickly at the moment, but will do better when I have time on Sunday or Monday. The pictures are absolutely awesome! I'll mail you over a CD of the ones I took, but my lil' Sony camera has produced somewhat less impressive results...

With regards to the RS4 vs Trophy, the Trophy did leave it behind, but when it comes down to it, you can't compare cars with different drivers. The RS4 is obviously the faster car, but under those conditions it wasn't. There's no getting away from the fact that the Clio was going much faster than any little Renault has the right to, though. It was a great car for a great track.

The weekend was good - I had to leave on Sunday morning (a combination of work commitments and it being my birthday meant I had to go home), but until then my feelings were very similar to those of the two nutters in the Audi TT. :p Great track, cars, location, but the organisation was a bit dodgy on the dinner front etc.

I'll be back soon. David. :)

Reaction score
Hi David that Ed guy in the blue RS4 is on about going in 6 - 8 weeks. Really fancy takeing 176 but I am bit unsure about cash at mo!!

One of the lads out of the RX-8 sent me some brilliant pics but I cant figure how to upload and stuff yet. PM me your address and I ll put the pics onto a cd I am sure my dad knows how to do that.

G

Found a couple more on a random German website:
1634271.jpg

1634318.jpg

Reaction score
Was at the ring a couple of weeks ago, Ady took me round in his Trophy was awesome and certainly showed up some really expensive cars on the track so much so it slowed Ady down a bit with his comments of get out of my way :)

Cant wait to go again, and with a bit of luck it will be in the TT clio :D