Reaction score
Who's up for a 'Ring trip next year? Would be great for the Trophies to go together?

Suggested dates would be great.

Karl.

Reaction score
I'll be there for the Easter weekend as usual.
Then for another 2-3 weekends over the course of the year.
Which will be decided as and when next year.

So if any suggested dates coincided or were near my approximate dates then i'd be up for it.

Reaction score
I think I would only go if I had something I could afford to bang. Like I should of kept that LHD Rallye last year :( Obviously not wishing to put the Indian sign on your own trips though LOL

Reaction score
im thinking spa and nurburgring next year....easter weekend sounds interesting!!

Spa in the westfield and the ring in the trophy.

Think taking a westfield to Nurburg for my first ever time there is a bit risky. Spa is maximum priority for me though.

Reaction score
hi

I'd be up for it if I have a Trophy by then! Fingers crossed and all!

Reaction score
artdealer said:
I think I would only go if I had something I could afford to bang. Like I should of kept that LHD Rallye last year :( Obviously not wishing to put the Indian sign on your own trips though LOL

I agree Steve, i'd prefer to fly in and hire something for the day/weekend. So if anyone is interested in halfing in on a days/weekends hire let me know ;)

http://www.rent-racecar.de/gb/preise2007.html

Reaction score
Well i'll be taking the DC5 over but will mainly be driving my Mk2 Golf GTi 16V which i share with my brother.
Only £800 quid if it was to get damaged plus armco cost.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I should be going along with wrightyrs, but hiring a 350z seems like a nice idea

Day

Reaction score
Should be there 2 or 3 times next year.

In fact I'm going next weekend :p

Reaction score
Day said:
Should be there 2 or 3 times next year.

In fact I'm going next weekend :p

Cool well i'm deffo up for a 'Ring trip next year so maybe we can set it up to meet over there/go together and make a "meet" of it?

Obviously as a relative newbie we'd have to meet prior but that shouldn't be a prob? May be a newbie but v enthusiastic about getting the Trophy & RS social side going!

Sound good?

Karl.

Reaction score
I'd be up for it. Never been there but one of those things on my list 'to do before im 30' jobbies.

Reaction score
hon_bris said:
I'd be up for it. Never been there but one of those things on my list 'to do before im 30' jobbies.

Cool. You up for a meet/London run on 16th December (southern meet no2)? We could chat about it then?

Karl.

Reaction score
Hmmmm.. What a difficult decision.. I'll be 25 next year and therefore within the min age limit for hiring.. Sharing the cost of a car would be pretty cool too. Duffer, fancy a day in an R26??? :wink:

Reaction score
Cheaper to fly to Koln (might have spelt wrong) rent a Mini Cooper (min age 21 or if over 25 world is your oyster) for around 200 Euros for three days and take that it. If you wreck it tip the recovery man 100 Euros to dump you 50 miles from track!

Remember even if you get a race car and you crash you'll have to pay for any damage to track plus the money the track has lost while they close for your mistake.

Reaction score
By the way, Lots of people travelled out to Spa this year to do the Renaultsport trackday followed by the ring. Fantastic weekend and really cheap for Spa at around £120. I'll be going again next year.

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
Hmmmm.. What a difficult decision.. I'll be 25 next year and therefore within the min age limit for hiring.. Sharing the cost of a car would be pretty cool too. Duffer, fancy a day in an R26??? :wink:
Yup :) Have a development office in Dusseldorf I may have to visit and its only a 90 minute drive south to Nurburg from there 8)

Reaction score
I think its safe to say we will be visiting again next year :wink: