Reaction score
Hi all,

Firstly what a great community - it's great to see such an active community despite the niche! I did find this board before deciding to buy the car (last night...) and must admit the 'lifestyle' factor was one that swayed me quite a bit. :)

I traded in my 330ci today for Trophy #90. Have enjoyed the first few hours with it; handling is fantastic although the overall packaging is still suspect (I realised that there isn't a coat hook nor a lock on the glove box... argg!).

More impressions (which seems a little pointless in a forum where everyone drives the same car!) once I've a bit more time with the three wheeler.

I am definitely keen to catch up with other fellow owners in due course; I don't mind organising something but will keep my eyes peeled in the interim.

Hope to see a few of you on my travels.

Cheers
Oliver :D

hyb

Reaction score
Hi Ollie welcome :D Where abouts are you? I traded in my 325ci for my trophy about 2 weeks, don't regret it at all :D

Reaction score
Thanks evo330 and hyb.

Hyb - I am living in west London where I've just moved from Canary Wharf.

It could be interesting to do a quick poll to see where everyone lives - could be useful in planning future events...

:)

Reaction score
Welcome oliie!

I'm also new to the Trophy moving on from an Exige. So far I don't regret it at all, but that's a bit different from the move you've made. I'm also in London, Bayswater to be exact, and use Wiltshire as my playground.

See you around,

Robert

Reaction score
Rob - interesting move! It is great to hear that you don't regret it: is it the comfort factor thrown into the handling equation that wins it for you? I guess the Exige must have been quite hard to live with on a day to day basis?

You're not too far away either (I think!) as I am in Ealing. Won't be long until we bumb into each other I am sure...

O.

Reaction score
Hi Oliie,

The move was due to a number of factors, including wanting to have a back seat! (This was one of my wife's issues more than mine.) The Clio is much easier to live with. It is significantly easier to get in and out of, and people don't stare at you when you drive down the street. And of course there's the fact that I could buy two and a half Trophy's for the cost of an Exige. (Trust me it's not 2.5x better at anything.)

I drive through Ealing from time to time. Certainly if there is an event we'll both be attending, we can head off together.

Take care,

Robert

hyb

Reaction score
oliie said:
Thanks evo330 and hyb.

Hyb - I am living in west London where I've just moved from Canary Wharf.

It could be interesting to do a quick poll to see where everyone lives - could be useful in planning future events...

:)

Signin and checkout the 'member map' up the top :)