Reaction score
Wow that is off topic, but very interesting, 1050kg +/- 10kg, is'nt the Trophy meant to weigh 1070kg, maybe thats with a full tank, or 1/2 a tank and passengers?

Reaction score
This is my first reply too, but the dealer would never have any way of knowing whether the car has been on track or not.

With regards to 006, most of the RUK ones: 001 to 006 were all pretty well looked after - yes they were driven hard, but you have to remember that these cars were going from tester to tester and as such they were constantly being checked for any possible damage or wear - the last thing a manufacturer wants is for their car to breakdown or perform under-par whilst being tested by the press.

There is another one that I would avoid, but I'm sure someone has discussed this on another thread somewhere :wink:

Reaction score
Which ones that then Lee? For the record I say go for it mate, I've had mine for 2 weeks now and absolutly love it, I would have bought number 002 from Renault London west regardless of the press car history but I was'nt willing to pay the £1000 excess for the number (which they later denied) I agree about them having been well looked after as a former press car but as I said it still has warrenty anyway.

GOOD LUCK!

Reaction score
I don't know if I should say which one - as it might be someone's pride and joy! But lets just say there is a unique feature about this Trophy :wink:

The 002 car should be a good car for someone, although a bit pricey!

Reaction score
Yeah thats what I thought, I think that only a loaded enthusiast would buy 002 for that money as a weekend tool or collecter, I think most people would find another for around £1000 less.

Am very interested to learn about the unique feature but I understand your caution, as long as its not number 415.............. :D

Day

Reaction score
Lee G said:
I don't know if I should say which one - as it might be someone's pride and joy! But lets just say there is a unique feature about this Trophy :wink:
Please do tell all...

Reaction score
My two stock cars are in proper original condition. The other car being number two means it's also an 05 plate? Therefore it's a major premium over 55 plate cars at around the £11995 mark.

Reaction score
Yeah what is the unique feature Lee. Honestly it doesnt matter if its number 6 as my mate has already signed on the dotted line and he says he couldnt care less whats wrong with it, I think hes out of his friggin mind personally.

Reaction score
If an 05 plate car is £1000 more than a 55 plate then it's £1500 too expensive.

Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking, 006 is priced at £11,995 on an 05 plate, 002 is £12,995

Reaction score
Ok, ok, the unique feature is that it has no number, in other words it is 000/500. There is every possibility that it is in good, original condition, however, all I can say is that it is no stranger to the track.

Reaction score
Ragnotti drove that 00 car didnt he? That car is famous surely.