Reaction score
3rd owner.... iirc.... if someone gave me 11k for mine i'd pay the difference and get that i think.... nice low mileage last one off the line

Reaction score
artdealer said:
How do you know it's the last one off the line and they didn't just go round putting the stickers on before they were delivered to UK?

ahh good point..... i'll rephrase.... i'd like the last numbered car :wink:

Lee

Reaction score
artdealer said:
How do you know it's the last one off the line and they didn't just go round putting the stickers on before they were delivered to UK?

For once the VIN numbers and actual car numbers were in order of when they came off the line.

That's how I got 007. :wink:

Unlike the V6 which were numbered when they came into the country.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well they had to make sure they made the correct number somehow. :lol:

Reaction score
yep i spoke to the guy who originally had it whe he sold it on...from memory he wanted £13,500 (last april) aparently he won it and picked it up from renault sport....

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm going to look at No 500 next week 12/06/07, I've done some homework and it's only with it's second owner at the moment. The guy who one sold it with 250 miles on the clock to the guy I'm meeting next week. hope this is right as I'm always waery of 4 owner cars.
Patrick :D

Reaction score
looked through my old e mails...
pretty sure this was the original owner of the 500 trophy....
here are his details....
jonathan bell
jonathanbell@peoplesource.co.uk

he lived in torquay... which is probably why i never went for a look
hope this helps in some way...

Reaction score
son of solo said:
looked through my old e mails...
pretty sure this was the original owner of the 500 trophy....
here are his details....
jonathan bell
xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx mobile xxxxxxxxxxx

he lived in torquay... which is probably why i never went for a look
hope this helps in some way...

I don't think it is a good idea to put someone's phone number / email on a public forum...

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I had been in touch with the guy who originaly won the car and he said he had sold it to the guy I'm seeing on Tuesday next week. I spoke to him on the phone today and he say's he's the second owner, he seems like a car nut like us all as he was dropping his 964 RS off at the garage, should be a good bloke to meet. Just hope I don't get the old Porsche bug again, can't afford it.
Ollie, good point on the guys details, but then most people on this site, with the few acceptions whould'nt abuse that info. I have enjoyed reading all your well spirited chats with other forum members. :lol:
Patrick :D