Number 10 is going up for sale

Reaction score
While I love driving the Trophy, the time has come for us to part ways. I'm selling to make way for a bike. I figured I'd post here first, then Pistonheads and AutoTrader.

This Trophy has 2990 miles, and is completely original and in better condition then when I bought it. The mileage is from two 1000 mile trips to France, and some weekend runs in Wiltshire. It has two sets of mats and a proper fitted all weather cover.

I'll probably list it for £ 12,500 and see what comes of it. I have till the end of May to sell, so I'm not in much of a rush.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I'm in London, W2.

Thanks to the moderators for running such a great forum, and to the posters for such great banter and assistance to each other.

Regards,

Robert

Reaction score
Don't reckon you will have any problems shifting it at that price considering the mileage, good luck with the sale and enjoy the bike - any idea which bike you are going to get?

Reaction score
On second thought...

It's just too much fun to sell. I'm going to get rid of our people mover instead.

What a great car. (Needless to say I just got back from a terrific blast.)

So I'm not going anywhere for now.

Best,

Robert

Reaction score
One of only a few cars to provoke 'sellers remorse'! Just back from collecting a 182, will probably go for a spin in the Trophy too now the sun has come out.