Reaction score
Just wondering how many are now in the Northeast, Newcastle, Shields, Whitley Bay, Blyth, Cramlington, and so on. I have noticed a couple of new members lately are from the Northeast but i havnt seen another Trophy in my area for about 2 months. There must be at least 8 now.

I will start..

1. Scott. No 056.

Reaction score
Hi Scott, I've yet to see another on the road. I'm in South Shields by the way and bought the car from a guy in Cramlington a few months ago.

2. Alexei. No. 332

Reaction score
Alexei said:
Hi Scott, I've yet to see another on the road. I'm in South Shields by the way and bought the car from a guy in Cramlington a few months ago.

2. Alexei. No. 332

Think i know which one you mean, think i saw that one for sale.
Thought if there was enough we could get i Trophy meet going.

Reaction score
:lol: Thought I would have seen you around in it. Couldn't drive mine after first taking delivery due to my arm being in cast so I've not covered many miles really. Back in business now though. How long have you guys had yours? Any more out there?

Reaction score
No.49 here in gosforth (NY55, 20k, had since may '06)
seen a lass driving one in town a few weeks ago
seen a rough one in westerhope few months ago
YY55 also lives in gosforth (dont get me started on that guy, t0sser)
"backseat legend" (on CS) also gets around gosforth

Reaction score
OK so far we have:-

1. scott, No 056, 60k. Still going strong. GL05
2. Alexei. No. 332. 9k. NA55
3. ravydavygravy. No 480
4. son of solo, No 049, 20k. NY55
5. StevieH.
6. Pecker. No390.
7. chunkytrophy.

I know there are more, as well as the ones son of solo mentioned there are at least another 3, monkey911 is one, seen one kicking about near where i live in Delaval and also one in Cramlington that my mate spotted.

Reaction score
Quite a few within a 10 or so mile radius then. Wonder which area has the has the highest concentration of trophies? Forgot to mention, mine has covered just over 9k - NA55, picked it up in March this year.

Reaction score
remembered a few more...
Gristleboy...he's up in Alnwick ( met him at the metrocenter custom car monthly meet last year)
Mr.T ...hes up in morpeth
stevie H ....hes over the river in sunderland
theres another guy up in northumberland but i cant remember his name (sure his avatar is a cartoon drawing of himself)

Reaction score
Just seen a Trophy within a couple of minutes of my house (SY55) - Must be you ravydavygravy? If not then there's another in Shields.

Reaction score
Alexei said:
Just seen a Trophy within a couple of minutes of my house (SY55) - Must be you ravydavygravy? If not then there's another in Shields.

Aye thats me. Was it parked up or was i driving? Don't mention the exact location :wink: Never know who's on this tinternet.

Gristleboy was the former owner of mine btw. #480

Reaction score
Yeah, thats what I was thinking - can't be too careful. You were parked up at the time mate. Car looks nice by the way.

Reaction score
yep...would have to agree, looked at the facebook clio trophy page the other day...all those people posting pics of their car complete with reg plate on show, names, locations, DOBs...fools

Reaction score
son of solo said:
remembered a few more...
Gristleboy...he's up in Alnwick ( met him at the metrocenter custom car monthly meet last year)
Mr.T ...hes up in morpeth
stevie H ....hes over the river in sunderland
theres another guy up in northumberland but i cant remember his name (sure his avatar is a cartoon drawing of himself)

Hello mate sure the guy up in northumberland was bunta or something.

Theres another Trophy around the south shields area that ive seen a few times, always give him a flash and a wave.

Not sure if he's on here though.

Reaction score
son of solo said:
yep...would have to agree, looked at the facebook clio trophy page the other day...all those people posting pics of their car complete with reg plate on show, names, locations, DOBs...fools

Never thought of it that way, there is a couple of pics of mine on there, think i better go and remove the ones with my reg on.. #-o

Reaction score
im just over the border in scotland but i work in berwick-upon-tweed in northumberland. Mines for sale now i have bought the v6!!

Reaction score
I'm in Middlesbrough but just got rid of mine last month

Also Trophy176 (Chris) is from Sunderland area I think, but he no longer owns a T :(