Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi mate hows my ex trophy doing. look after it will you. so half the people on here be happy. which of course half of them are old mens well act like one. :lol:

Reaction score
trophy176 said:
I ve seen 50 for sale and spoke to seller today.

It's had three owners, does anyone have any knowledge of this vehicle please?

Cheers

you mean 5 owners including me :lol:

Reaction score
Clio_528 said:
So is there a future for 050, or has it been written off to the world of buronouts and cruises?! lol

well not burn outs more like cruises. and racing a few :lol: i did race 2 meg 225 and beat them both. dont know why they put a turbo in a meg. should have put it in the trophy. oh ye also beat a s3 225. and kept up with a st 3. jus shows what trophy can do in racing mode. no need to talk about handeling which is obviously made for/ killl them all :lol:

Reaction score
sagman said:
The guy that came on here selling number 50 sounded like a trader. If anything, its unlikely its been driven any harder than the "enthusiast" owned cars we see advertised. He should be pretty keen to shift it now. HPi it, have a drive and offer him £5500 if its any good.

dagored said:
Poor thing. You almost want to rescue it and give it a good home...

yes i am a trader :lol: . thought i really wanted one found one which was up for 6800 ono and knocked him down to 6 on the phone. which is a bargain. then when i seen it. fog light cracked splitter cracked and some times on full lock its a bit strange. but thats common fault. he didnt know what it was and took it to renault. even they couldnt find out. ill still like to know what it is. spoke a few words and got it for 5600. :lol: cheapest in the world i guess/ had it for 3 months done 4000 miles had my fun and sold it for 6000. cant go wrong. =D> . even the new owner got a good deal,

but you saying offer 5500 [-X must be mad or i guess on coke :lol:

Reaction score
Destined for Victory said:
im so glad you no longer own a trophy

Very dry, lol :lol:

I guess different people want the cars for different reasons. Oposite ends of the spectrum.

Reaction score
azrael said:
im so glad you no longer own a trophy

Very dry, lol :lol:

I guess different people want the cars for different reasons. Oposite ends of the spectrum.

i can see your point, no offense if you have owned one in the past, but unless you have actually owned one you might see it from my point of view and everyone else that has owned a trophy or has had one, im by no means a saint i have earned points on my license before i even had the chance to own a trophy as i jumped in at the deep end a bit and to be honest i didnt even know about them fully till after i bought one and discovered this site which im glad i did ive met a fair few people and been to a few meets and events since and ive never enjoyed a car so much as my old 21 T which i still love maybe a bit more than i do the trophy but its a worthy replacement and i look forward to all the trackdays/shows ahead where i can have fun in safe environment.

back on topic, nice job on saving number 50 looking good :)

Reaction score
Genuinely thought it was funny.

Not owned a trophy but similar ltd production car, so I know where your coming from. He'll grow out of the boy racer thing hopefully but I guess you'll get a mixture of owners, makes things interesting lol

Reaction score
:[/quote]yes i am a trader :lol: . thought i really wanted one found one which was up for 6800 ono and knocked him down to 6 on the phone. which is a bargain. then when i seen it. fog light cracked splitter cracked and some times on full lock its a bit strange. but thats common fault. he didnt know what it was and took it to renault. even they couldnt find out. ill still like to know what it is. spoke a few words and got it for 5600. :lol: cheapest in the world i guess/ had it for 3 months done 4000 miles had my fun and sold it for 6000. cant go wrong. =D> . even the new owner got a good deal,

but you saying offer 5500 [-X must be mad or i guess on coke :lol:[/quote]

I believe traders are meant to provide at least 3 months warrantty which i believe u did not, also meant to be VAT registered in order to issue a VAT receipt, which i dont believe u did, a quick email to the tax office would work a treat

Reaction score
I think our friend meant "I'm a trader" as in "I'm a wheeler dealer, all round geezer, and can bargain anyone down in price". A very handy attribute to pocess. I don't think he was claiming to be a genuine car trader. I'm sure shopping him to HMRC would go down well with a few people if he is actually claiming to be a registered car trader, but I expect he isn't.

Perhaps I've misinterpreted him and he is a car trader, but misinterpretation has happened a few times before as his grasp of the English language and literary skills could be polished up a little. Individuals that regularly (every month or so) change cars, make references to substance abuse, eulogise about how many points they have on their licence in public forums, and make references to possibly taking part in street racing, usually work in the cash economy and are traders/dealers of one sort or another; if you read between the lines...(no narcotic pun intended).

Big up and respec' to the main man Kam2turbo who can buy a car, enthusiastically drive it for a few weeks and claim to have made money on reselling it. Boom, peace, I'm out.

I do feel rather sorry for the other Kam, a new owner on the forum. You wouldn't want to be part of a mistaken identity issue.

Well done for providing number 50 with a good home.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
judging by ebay criteria about selling cars from trade sources - i doubt he's an actual trader but more of a private buyer/seller who knows how to make money on a car. Turing a car a month wouldn't really qualify you as a dealer though.

Reaction score
Gordon said:
I do feel rather sorry for the other Kam, a new owner on the forum. You wouldn't want to be part of a mistaken identity issue.

They are worlds apart I can assure you, Kam is a great guy and a lot more grown up... well most of the time lol :D

Reaction score
Cue said:
judging by ebay criteria about selling cars from trade sources - i doubt he's an actual trader but more of a private buyer/. seller who knows how to make money. Turing a car a month wouldn't really qualify you as a dealer though.

hooooooooooorrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy :D
at least some one is clever and knows the sketch. how did you know. oviously im a private buyer.. seller. i dont even have a garage. i have cars for a very short time like 2 or 3 months thats why when the question is asked why you sellin it. i have to say im a trader. other wise people going to think some thing wrong with car. and with a few cars i end up making money so its all good. its a bit strange when some one only had the car for a month or two. so just make it simple say. trader. i seen alot of people do this as i bought alot of cars in the past years. well done cue =D> your right about seller who knows how to make money. doesnt matter if i dont qualify as a dealer thats not my intension. my intension is buy the car i like. drive it and then sell it to buy another. make or lose not a issue. thats how much i love my cars. :D

Reaction score
i think the reason you dont know wether your making or losing money with this is because you lack in the maths department ive seen 3 different topics where the price you bought has been different every time as well the price you sold it for, nobody really has time for people who are full of nothing but BS

Reaction score
i think the reason you dont know wether your making or losing money with this is because you lack in the maths department ive seen 3 different topics where the price you bought has been different every time as well the price you sold it for, nobody really has time for people who are full of nothing but BS

stop chatting shi * mate cuz we all know your gelous. who said i dont know if im making or losing money. your so dumb trus me how can you not know if you make or lose. i said make or lose is not a issue. as in i dont mind if i made money or lose. so what if i put wrong price. its not hurting you is it and nothing got to do with you. you lack in reading mate and understanding. best to read and understand about life after death trus me/

why dont you ask kegs how much he bought it for he will tell you 6000 and i paid 5600. happy now.
people like you got no other thing to say. but jus trying too much to be in with every one else. seems like a boring life you got. more like no life. but im sorry u failed :lol:

why dont you post a topic lets see what you good at. no time to reply to you.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Here we go again, think it's time to stop this stupid bickering, it's spoiling one of the best forums around.
It's all been said and this is just covering the same old ground, it's getting dull.

Please wind your necks in.

Status
Not open for further replies.