Reaction score
So I have finally taken the plunge and bought the lovely number 435. 8)

Many thanks to Steve (artdealer) for a great transaction, and I look forward to sharing more experiences with you as I get to know the car. Can't wait to get on some quiet roads.

As an aside, can anyone recommend a good independent in the South West, preferrably near Bristol. Cheers.

Reaction score
Mate, you will love it, especially when it powers into overdrive beyond ~4k rpm... and then holds it into corners and out...

What's your car history to this point?

Reaction score
Thanks very much fellers.

I have to admit, every day so far I am loving it a little bit more. Right now its getting a bit of TLC in the form of a new pair of Exaltos being fitted to the front (the previous owner had fitted a pair of Hero tyres in a moment of madness).

@Cue - what do I have to do to register?

@Awesom - my last interesting car was a track prepped Impreza Wagon (PPP, KW suspension, etc) you can see it in the background of my avatar reeling in a GT3 RS :lol: prior to that I had an Alfa 156 twinspark, also track prepped (KW suspension, BBK) actually similar in character to the Trophy, if a bit slower. Other than that there has always been a family car around but nothing worth discussing :wink: