Reaction score
Whats going on !

That is very cheap :cry: There is clearly a down turn in the price of Trophys at the moment, that looks on the face of it a really cheap price......not good :evil: not good at all :evil:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
And that is quite a lot of miles for an 18 month old car, but still a little depressing.

Reaction score
g40steve said:
A lot of owners have no idea of the true value, glasses has no price for trophy, the nearest is 182 cup :eek:

Thats why you see a few bargains :(

i was reading only a couple of days ago a post on RS forum where a Trophy owner was saying he had been offered something like 7 or 8k trade-in at a dealer - he didnt know what his car was worth at all though either :roll:

Reaction score
Boy do we have some eagle-eye spotters on this forum! Good work Luke!

I always believe you get what you pay for...

O.

TRL

Reaction score
Thanks guys.....I was about to go and see this car. He has taken the plate off and sent me a very believable email about how it's never been tracked. I guess you only get what you pay for, I'm off to pay £11K for a minter now......

Reaction score
TRL said:
Thanks guys.....I was about to go and see this car. He has taken the plate off and sent me a very believable email about how it's never been tracked. I guess you only get what you pay for, I'm off to pay £11K for a minter now......

never have truer words about you get what you pay for been spoken it would seem.... i thought you'd already got yours TRL?

Reaction score
Bloody hell! I would be gutted I have to say if I bought this one only to find it was a circuit taxi! That's a lot of hard miles on the little red beast. Still, should be OK if it's been looked after.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Bloody hell! I would be gutted I have to say if I bought this one only to find it was a circuit taxi! That's a lot of hard miles on the little red beast. Still, should be OK if it's been looked after.

I'd be changing the timing belt at 30k miles on that.. it'll probably need a new gearbox at 80k as well. But that's not a bad thing... as long as you know, you can do something about it.... it's the fact that they're not being exactly truthfull about it's use.

TRL

Reaction score
Gareth said:
TRL said:

never have truer words about you get what you pay for been spoken it would seem.... i thought you'd already got yours TRL?

...No250 is currently on hold as the dealer is messing me about thanks to the private plate, I may be jumping into another one instead. I will update the register accordingly.
At least I never went from the frying pan into the fire......hope no one we know gets burned.

Reaction score
Cool, let me know when you find out which is yours, we'll do a new post for the new number and leave the 250 one, at least there'll be some history for it (that it still exists/mileage etc.)