No.186 for sale only 65 k

Reaction score
It's been registered on here so some history available aside from what I'm about to say car is mint decat stainless steel back box itg filter car was nicked no damage got pics to prove it. since then it's had new 172 leather rears a few oil changes belts and a lot of care !!! Service book has 5 stamps all the mot s prove the miles as I'm sure previous owners would too running on koni adjustable s not a dent in it no paint ever Interior perfect wheel re trimmed with original new thumb grips
would be much more specific on details of history if I had it to hand but will tomorrow also pics I'm unable to load on my iPhone ???? Happy to text or wats app them
downside is the hpi !!! Cat d but in no way changes the condition of the car
open to sensible offers

Reaction score
That's got to be a new record. Nine lines of post and only four pieces of punctuation. It's a headache to read. No asking price and a photo on the **iss too. I'd be making it easy for punters to buy it from you, not hard. It looks nice and shiny. Good luck with the sale.

Edit: http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/sh...848#post391848

Presumably Jackb31 is the dealer in Swansea. This community is quite a tough crowd, mostly. So given the pedant and purist rating is high a transparent, professional and helpful ad will help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's got to be a new record. Nine lines of post and only four pieces of punctuation.

Not counting the seven exclamation marks and four question marks then? I can't actually tell if the mention of Koni's means it is with or without Sachs, don't understand that sentence at all, though a look at the 186 thread confirms they have gone.

Sensible offer about £2k

Reaction score
How far from correct most of the comments on here are is quite shocking. Not 1 person has even driven or seen this car (sw05nnd) since in my ownership. With regards to plate changes, well there must be some right bell ends on here. I have sold many trophy s over the last 6 months ce55ryp included so before anyone twists what I am selling any further I thought it best to help you lot out with some facts.
Sw05nnd is still in my possession it's one of the nicest trophy s I've owned
Forsale at £4500
Ce55ryp was also a very nice car with a original steering wheel which has now been sold
3 other trophy s have gone out the door too but safer to not disclose the info I think . I will leave it to the very happy new owners.
If anyone would like any further information then pick up the phone call or respond here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is my eBay ad
I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THIS CAR IS IMMACULATE EVERY WHERE THE INTERIOR IS LIKE NEW AND THERE IS NOT 1 DENT OR SCRATCH ON THE BODYWORK
ITS BEEN SERVICED 5 TIMES WITH 4 STAMPS IN THE SERVICE BOOK 3 OF WHICH ARE RENAULT THE FIRST 3
12K 2006 RENAULT
24K 2007 RENAULT
35K 2008 RENAULT
41K 2009 INDEPENDANT
50 K INDEPENDANT WITH NEW TIMING BELT PULLEYS AND V BELT

IT HAS KONI ADJUSTABLES FITTED BUT I HAVE THE ORIGINAL AND REFURBISHED SACHS SOLD SEPERATELY

THE CAR IS NOT BEING USED DAILY ITS GARAGED AND HAS BEEN FOR SOME TIME NOW (MAINTAINED WHILST GARAGED)

NEW MOT ON IT NO ADVISORY S

PLEASE BID TO BUY ID RATHER YOU COME SEE IT AND BUY IT DIRECT AS HAVE BEEN MESSED ABOUT ON EBAY BEFORE I WANT £4500 FOR IT NOT 1 PENNY LESS THERE ARE NO NEGOTIATIONS ON PRICE. AS I KNOW THIS IS A GREAT PRICE FOR ONE OF THESE RARE CARS IF IT FETCHED MORE ON HERE EVEN BETTER FOR ME

Reaction score
Much better

So to clear things up it's £4500 for a CatD with no Sachs.

Will you do an advert for the Sachs? There is always plenty of buyers for them on here.

Out of interest does it still have 4 keys?

all the best with your sale.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It still has 4 keys. I'll post the ad for the xenons and Sachs after the car has gone just incase I need them. Will be putting it back on eBay soon too

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Much better

So to clear things up it's £4500 for a CatD with no Sachs.

I suspect an average Cat D RS Clio would go for considerably less than 4.5k so you are using the Trophy label to inflate the price and yet you are selling the Sachs separately?

Reaction score
I can't find it on eBay, the only car from Swansea is a £5988 car?

Reaction score
If I am using the trophy badge to inflate the price , so is everyone else who is selling or has sold one. cat d cars sell for less everyone knows this too this car in my opinion straight is worth 6 k and I have sold many others for this price with similar miles so I know ! This is 4.5k a reduced price . I do feel like I am starring the obvious but some people clearly need a little help

Reaction score
Trophy No.
'Need a little help'

That's fairly hilarious coming from a dealer who cannot put a decent for sale advert together, does not realise how the omision of one important part and the adding of another unwanted aspect can effect the sale price of a car. But ho hum, crack on.

Reaction score
So it was unsold at £3995, now £4500 with not a penny less, go figure!

Reaction score
This is is hilarious, this guy doesn't know his arse from his trophy! Gives us legit and knowledgeable enthusiasts who are dealers like me a bad name. No sachs, no trophy! Period! Cant right and ad for toffee! 4.5k for a cat d red 182 with recaro's! Oh and the mileage goes down as you drive not up! I will stop with exclamation marks now, you can easily clock a car between mot's and its been nicked and had the arse ragged of it. Put the sachs back after a refurb and them its worth 4.5k.
This guy has not sold 3 trophy's in the last 6 months, he's full of it, he's got one shed trophy what we call in the trade stuck right up him if you know what i mean.
Please hunt these kinds of idiots mercilessly, they think its an easy way to make money, wrong, its an easy way to lose it and lets hope he does.
Trophy's are worth the money, period, good ones rightly go for good money. He needs to go to school and learn to spell. He shouldn't have come into the lions den and not be prepared for a pasting. LOL

Reaction score
Lions den ha the truth is I have sold many rare vehicles along with over 19000 other vehicles so spelling not really a nececitity I'm my game. When I own a vehicle that there is a forum dedicated to I don't have to know shit about it to sell it what I gave for this car I can guarantee I will make money if I put it round a lamppost and sold it I would still . There are focus diesel estates faster than these pieces of shite u lot enjoy talking about gaining 8 bhp somewhere whilst wasting you money. this will be my last post on here as the idea of communicating with people like you any longer is not worth my time however thank you for the Internet space to get my car noticed once it's gone I'll maybe buy a ford get on there forums and waste some more of my life !
Still for sale anyone interested it really is a nice car soon to be on eBay keep an eye out for it I'm sure you have the time