Reaction score
Having loads of spare cash, having just bought a new car :roll: , I couldn't resist a new number.

10007002nz.jpg

Certainly beats LF55 DFP...

Reaction score
one question, how in the hell do you get out of the car once its in the garage? or are you really really thin. lol Wicked reg too.

hyb

Reaction score
Probably has some blokes appear who start wheeling it back in F1 pit lane style after he hops out

Reaction score
Good call, personal plates should be compulsary on all tweaky cars. I even had one for the C2 GT I had briefly - actually made a profit on the plate when I sold too (C2GTU).

That does look a snug fit in the garage...

Reaction score
OK, I am fairly thin, but that's beside the point.... actually, it's not as bad as the photo makes it look. Carefully parked, you can open the driver's door about 3/4 of the way. The lane the garage is on is also very narrow, so whereas the last car could get out in one go, the Trophy with its oiltanker turning circle needs two runs at it :cry:

When I set out to choose a new weekend car, one of the criteria was that it had to fit my tiny garage. We already have my van and my girlfriend's car, and it's a busy road. Last car was a Puma for similar reasons.

The two pictured together

Car also had to be a 4 or 2+2 seater, as my bulldog goes round with me at weekends, so that rules out loads of small cars.

It's amazing how many things I looked at that are just too long. Civic Type R was, ditto, VW Golf mk 4 (and relations :roll: , though NOT Audi TT, surprisingly, which I considered and rejected), also Focus RS. Hadn't really considered poky Clios until very shortly before I bought one.

Reaction score
Love the plate, i was contemplating buying T27 PHY as I have number 27... seems to be a trend with the PHY's 8)

Reaction score
Yeah I know, I'll have to see when i've payed for my hols to see if I can sort out getting it.
At least it would look good :D

Reaction score
trophy27 said:
Love the plate, i was contemplating buying T27 PHY as I have number 27... seems to be a trend with the PHY's 8)

Nice double meaning there; mine would've been T383 PHY by that logic... so I just went for the lowest number that wasn't silly money.

O/T: My dad started getting all worked up when I proved how easy it was to get a new reg. He's just got a BMW and thought something using his initials (GR) and BMW would be nice. Whereas most regs are £250 from DVLA, ANYTHING featuring the letters BMW is £999 :shock:

They obviously know their market... I imagine anything featuring the number 911 is similarly pricy.

Reaction score
Johnnytheboy said:
trophy27 said:

Nice double meaning there; mine would've been T383 PHY by that logic... so I just went for the lowest number that wasn't silly money.

O/T: My dad started getting all worked up when I proved how easy it was to get a new reg. He's just got a BMW and thought something using his initials (GR) and BMW would be nice. Whereas most regs are £250 from DVLA, ANYTHING featuring the letters BMW is £999 :shock:

They obviously know their market... I imagine anything featuring the number 911 is similarly pricy.

And in the same way T20PHY got snapped up and is now retailing at £3000+. However, I spotted the other day when looking T20PHE for £250, not quite the same but catchy enough IMO