Reaction score
Just got this as my old one was split.looks so great after 3 weeks of not having one on.

also i few pics of the Milltek

100_0426.jpg
100_0427.jpg
100_0433.jpg
100_0431.jpg
100_0434.jpg
100_0429.jpg
100_0435.jpg

[/img]

Reaction score
Looks great 8) Makes mine look disgraceful at the minute lol

I like the Carbon splitter - very smart

Whats your thoughts on the Milltek? A mate of mine has just bought one for his 182

Reaction score
Thanks i like the carbon next to the red! looks great

The Milltek is awsome sounds really nice mine has a Decat fitted so its louder but the build quality is spot on clean welds and all polished silencer look great.

With both system and decat the car feels great picks up straight away through gear changes so i rate it well. :D

Reaction score
Excellent!!!! that carbon splitter looks the nuts. I have been trying to decide whether to replace my standard one (it has a crack in it) with either another original one or the carbon one............. Think after seeing ur pics i will be doing the same as you!!!!

nice one

Reaction score
both mods look excellent.

my splitter has a split in too and have been meaning to get a carbon one...it really looks good!

how hard are they to fit?

Reaction score
thanks alot guys to all who want one order weeks before as they dont always have stock! 2 weeks for mine! imo looks 100% better than standard..

the Miltek is great not ott but sounds :twisted:

it took 15mins to fit jack one side drill 2mm through carbon and plastic then 4mm through carbon again (not plastic) and then screws are included...

cheers again im well pleased with it,

Reaction score
Lookin good 8)

Yeah Dave - you gotta use the old tyre black or the job just doesnt look finished ;)

Reaction score
yep got to use some tyre slick! 8)

just need a new tyre :cry: nice big hole in it now! new one will arrive friday.

Reaction score
Had one on my 172 looked good compared to having no splitter, im guessing the general opinion is they look better than the renault one on the trophy?

Still got mine in the garage, i was going to spray it black gold to match my car as i didnt like the carbon didn't match rest of car. I never got round to it in the end but i might spray it jet black or matt black and put it on the trophy see how it looks.

Have you told insurance you've changed it now then because the splitter comes standard, but you've modified your car now because you've changed it to a carbon one.

Reaction score
i thnk the carbon looks ace with the red and dark wheels!

not told insurance as its a standard part just made of carbon!

if your going to spray it black just swap with another member + cash then you will have a mat black plastic one and a little cash! :wink:

Reaction score
Carbon stronger than plastic i could have a black carbon one. Does look good in the photo's though!