Newcastle, 56 plate?

Reaction score
Well not Newcastle but the roundabout just down from four lane ends metro, just up from the cat and dog shelter. I went straight over and you flashed, flashed back but didnt see you till the last second.
90% sure it was a 56 plate?? Must have been sitting unregistered for quite some time.

Reaction score
Ive posted on all RS sites to see if anyone replies.
Now ive got myself thinking was it even a Trophy, :lol: . Im nearly sure it was, also nearly sure it was a 56 plate.

Reaction score
I saw a Trophy today at Lindesfarne roundabout (South Shields turnoff) just off the A19 near the Tyne Tunnel.

Side view though so never got the plate.

Reaction score
it was me you both saw, its a 55 plate but hard to make out because the reg has been tinted. it is a trophy its nr. 357. The one i saw at four lane ends is the only other one ive seen! was buzzing when i seen it like! lol

Reaction score
allman45 said:
it was me you both saw, its a 55 plate but hard to make out because the reg has been tinted. it is a trophy its nr. 357. The one i saw at four lane ends is the only other one ive seen! was buzzing when i seen it like! lol

Yes that was me on my way to the Black Bull, yours if the first one i have seen around here for at least 3 month.
How long you had it? Where you from?

Reaction score
im not sure how to register it because its already on here in another name. im from burnopfield near whickham, but my lass lives over forest hall so thats why i was in your neck of the woods.

Reaction score
allman45 said:
im not sure how to register it because its already on here in another name. im from burnopfield near whickham, but my lass lives over forest hall so thats why i was in your neck of the woods.

8) .
Just post on the register under your number saying your the new owner.
Welcome.
Im quite often driving about so i will keep a eye out for you.