Reaction score
Hi all iv just made myself a member after buying a clio trophy at the weekend :D and iv had a clio 172 cup and 182 in the past and i can honestly say the trophy is a awesome car and iv had some cars :lol:

keo

Reaction score
Hi mate i replied to your other thread becasue i didnt see this one, enjoy the t

Reaction score
keo said:
Hi mate i replied to your other thread becasue i didnt see this one, enjoy the t
Hi mate i will do i just find the trophy alot nicer to drive from the 172 cup and the 182 because im 6' 1" and with the recaros it feels so much better :)

Reaction score
welcome bud :) you have some experience with clios then, i like the way you've worked ya way up gradually

Reaction score
BoroGTI said:
welcome bud :) you have some experience with clios then, i like the way you've worked ya way up gradually
Thanks and yh iv worked my way up allways loved the trophy since it first came out but could never afford one but now i have a good job i could and with them been alot cheaper then they were when they came out i thought it was time to buy one and i can say it was worth the wait :D