Reaction score
hello all,

ive just posted up in your for sale section so thought id better pop in here and say hi too!

currently looking to sell my focus ST to release some cash, and ive got my eye on a trophy at the moment.

my brother has a FF 182 cup and it impressed me with its agility and turn of speed.

with the current state of the market its not looking like i'll be selling anytime soon but i may be back with an addition to the owners register in due course..

Matt

Reaction score
what about a p/x with a dealership or allvehicles - hes normally got a few trophies. Good luck with your sale and welcome to the forum

Reaction score
it depends really what i can get for p/x mate- im guessing not a lot though going by current state of things!

ive never really been keen on buying through garages to be honest- prefer to know the history behind my car- and what the owners like! cliche I know but peace of mind is worth a lot when it comes to performance cars!

Reaction score
allvehicles is possibly the best dealership going for Trophy's and i think i am right in saying that steve has sold more trophys than any dealer in the uk. Very trustworthy and highly regarded. Always worth a call or pm to see what he can do