Reaction score
hello hope you don't mind me joining as i don't own a Trophy,I own an 05 182 FF racing blue / stripes with cup kits, have also owned an 02 172 iceburg for 3 years and 55,000 miles, Also another clio will be joining the family i've put the wifes megane in for a clio III 2.0 138 dynamique S which arrives on the 7th hopefully, once again HELLO TO EVERYONE :D :D
heres my car
s5030980nl5zt4.jpg

Reaction score
Hello mate, Nice car, I wanted a racing blue one (with Gordini stripes) before the Trophy came out, you don't have to own a Trophy to sign up here, it's a nice alternative to cliosport if you don't want to hear about Rebecca Loo's tits, how you hate immigrants or Big Brother all the time. Although we are getting spammed to death at the moment.

I like Swansea, I'm going to Gower next weekend for the seventh time in a year (my girlfriend's folks have a cottage there) and one of my favourite roads anywhere is between Llangennith, where the house is and Swansea. You have to have your sheep radar on full though, they're suicidal!

Reaction score
Steve said:
gtvlew said:
Steve said:
Day said:
Welcome!

I don't have a Trophy and they let me moderate!

You know you secretly want one though. :lol:
r26 for me next :wink:

Yeh, I'm seriously tempted, might wait a year or so for the prices to plummet, but it's one quick affordable car!

same here will wait till prices drop, ps,it was me that posted the focus rs v trophy on cliosport.net, what a small world :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
gtvlew said:
Steve said:
gtvlew said:
Steve said:
Day said:
Welcome!

Yeh, I'm seriously tempted, might wait a year or so for the prices to plummet, but it's one quick affordable car!

same here will wait till prices drop, ps,it was me that posted the focus rs v trophy on cliosport.net, what a small world :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, recognised the username - you traitor! :lol: At least I'm consistent with my opinions between forums, they're mostly rude!

Reaction score
Steve said:
gtvlew said:
Steve said:
gtvlew said:
Steve said:
[quote="Day":2rb015eq]Welcome!

I know, recognised the username - you traitor! :lol: At least I'm consistent with my opinions between forums, they're mostly rude![/quote:2rb015eq]

Never mind we can rip the p-ss when we get R26s each lol

Day

Reaction score
Once I'm rid of the crippling loan I'm buying an Evo 9 and starting again lmao

Reaction score
Day said:
Once I'm rid of the crippling loan I'm buying an Evo 9 and starting again lmao
I'm on a roll with renaults at the moment, 2002 51 plate clio 1.2 dynamique)wifes)2002 51 172 iceburg(mine), 2004 1.4 dynamique megane 3 door(wifes) and now the 182 and 138, I did slip up in 2005 to 2006 when i had a 3.0V6 Alfa GTV. I would like an r26 next year as the wifes having her clio thursday, so its my turn next lol
My old alfa
lastdaysofm33gtv012yp0ne9.jpg

Reaction score
Welcome to Trophy forum, I just bought a Clio like yours for stock.

2nd hand 225 Cup Chassis cars are to be had around the £11000 mark - they are already a bargain.