Reaction score
Just brought my black 2001 clio 172, its covered 72k just had major service, completely standard apart from spax springs and oz f1's powder coated white, not too sure on proformance figures but i hope its as nippy as my other cars: 1st car- mk2 fiat uno turbo, 2nd car- grande punto t-jet, 3rd car- subaru impreza wrx, 4th car astra coupe turbo, 5th car- seat leon cupra r, 6th car vovlo 850r and finally my celica gt4, got some plans for the clio already: 182 manifold with decat to 172 exhaust system and k-tec stealth super sport cat back system and k&n panel filter, debating a remap from ktec aswell but not sure what bhp i will have with all these mods, will get some pictures up soon,

Reaction score
Few pictures

Attachments

• clio1.jpg
    clio1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 37
  • clio2.jpg
    clio2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 29
  • clio3.jpg
    clio3.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 12
  • clio4.jpg
    clio4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 21
  • clio5.jpg
    clio5.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 34

is1

Reaction score
The Leon Cupra splitter looks nice, as do the wheels.
Will you be able to get an MOT if you decat?

Reaction score
is1 said:
The Leon Cupra splitter looks nice, as do the wheels.
Will you be able to get an MOT if you decat?
Its got a years MOT on it so dont have to worry about that for a while but when the time comes im sure my mate who is a tester will be able to get it through :wink:

Reaction score
Looks tidy, get rid of the cupra splitter tho

Welcome to the forum

Reaction score
Rudi said:

Welcome to the forum
was thinking about removing the splitter, just think it looks a bit bare with out it and not sure what to replace it with?

Reaction score
leon-ph1 said:
Rudi said:

Welcome to the forum
was thinking about removing the splitter, just think it looks a bit bare with out it and not sure what to replace it with?

I'm sure i've seen a few ph1's on CS with splitters like the 172/182's, not usure what there off tho. Are you on cliosport?

I personally think they look good without a splitter, alot better than a 182 without one