Reaction score
Thort id share these...

S**t the Yozza is loud!! Started it in my garage with the doors shut the day after it had been fitted (at 6:30am) think I might of woke the entire village. It definatly livened me up that early in the morning.

Its been on a couple weeks now and i am lot more pleased with it than i was when i first had it on, thourght it was too much initially but its grown on me. And wen you floor it..... definatly worth the money!! :D

Just need to fiddle with it a bit as it isn't sitting perfectly. from what i can tell most people have this problem with them?

New logo's sweet too.

Attachments

• 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    738.5 KB · Views: 41
Reaction score
It does look a nice system, but I heard about it being an awkward fit so got put off and opted for the KTR Ultra system. Those photos of it look good though.

Reaction score
Did you have it fitted about 2-3 weeks ago ? When I called Birchdown to ask about cost for fitting exhausts and advice they were fitting a yozza system and decat at the time.

Reaction score
Ye that was me. Had a problem with the rubber strut tops rubbing on the struts so had the exhaust sent to them so they could sort out this grinding noise and fit the system at the same time.

Charged me £40 for all of it....! they machined sum washers to raise the rubber tops off the struts because they were rubbing.

My second time to Birchdown, once again leaving very pleased.

Reaction score
My tailpipes sat slightly wonky originally and then after a bit of use it straightened up. You may just need a new exhaust hangar or 2 from Renault.