Reaction score
Hello all, a merry christmas to you!

I treated myself to a little present today, well you have to treat yourself now and again I suppose and I got carried away what with the time of year and all.

After looking at a number of 182's I thought sod it and went for the ultimate version. I'm not a good enough driver to warrant the benefit over the FF, but heck who cares! Just purchased a nice bright red clio and I am unsure which of the 500 it is, 300 and something.

This is my first hot hatch for some time, had a number of RWD cars lately. Just sold a 3.0i Z4 which was my previous car.

I will post back with the serial number tomorrow when I pick the car up from the dealership in Rugby.

(not sure if the previous owner is on this forum but he is the service manager from said dealership).

Reaction score
It's number 386, and thank you for the warm welcome!

The drive home was fun, and very grin inducing. This car reminds me so much of the 205 GTi I used to own, but with much more refinement and of course better handling.

I've driven a lot of cars and this has to be one of the best as a 'drivers car'.

Two thumbs up and a big grin :D (tup) (tup)

ETA: A nice little surprise is the presence of both a front splitter and variable intermittent wipe!

Reaction score
cool, it is a great car to drive, fantastic value too and very understated! :)