Reaction score
Hey guys, names Tim and im toying with the idea of an upgrade. currently driving a williams and have owned several mk1 1.8 16vs and hybrids but i think its time for a change. Are there any key points i should look out for when viewing? ive noticed alot of the trophys on the market have had recent cambelt/aux belt/tensioner changes, damper rebuilds/changes, and low milage cambelt changes (between 20-30k). Are these.common traits on these cars? Also, im 6ft 4, so not a giant but driving the little mk1 does prove uncomfortable at times. Do you think ill have any problems fitting in? cheers for your advice. cant wait to get more active on the forum
Tim

Reaction score
That'd be the Mk2 scene then ;)

Only thing I have to say is at 6'4" I think you'll struggle to get a comfortable driving position in the Trophy but I could be wrong, depends on your proportions!

Reaction score
I'm the same height and I drive mine fine however I have recently taken out the seat base spacers and replaced them with washers and I find its more comfortable now. If you do a search on forum there is lots about belt replacement intervals and damper rebuilds.

Reaction score
I'm 6'5 and I fit in my little red pocket rocket fine :) It's a bonus to as it means you sit next to the B post which saved my life when I crashed Trophy No. 180 !