Reaction score
A few Snaps of my freshly refurbed and powdercoated wheels (cheers pacey and nik for supplying the doner wheels lol) :D

march07009.gif
march07006.gif
march07013.gif
march07015.gif
march07024.gif
march07027.gif
march07026.gif
march07025.gif

andy

Reaction score
Nice looking car Andy, love those seats! 8) ...not sure about your choice of iPod colour though! :wink:

Quick question about your ITG and the cold air feed. Does the pipe run from the cut out in the bumper grill directly to the airbox, or does it feed cold air to the space in the engine bay where the airbox draws air from?

Cheers! :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
OliS said:
Nice looking car Andy, love those seats! 8) ...not sure about your choice of iPod colour though! :wink:

Quick question about your ITG and the cold air feed. Does the pipe run from the cut out in the bumper grill directly to the airbox, or does it feed cold air to the space in the engine bay where the airbox draws air from?

and who did it for you?

Reaction score
pacey said:
Looks good Andy , decided to keep them original colour then ? Who did the refurb for you ?

i opted against white as i knew my ocd would have me cleaning then every day lol

they are done in pc pewter which is very similar to the original colour except that it has quite a bit of flake in it so in the light they shimmer more :D

Reaction score
OliS said:

ive got it feeding the airspace behind the headlight matey, i didnt fancy risking slurping up any water and crap so i didnt connect it directly to the maxogen. i removed the acoustic valve so the pipe goes from the grill straight to behind the headlight (well as straight a route as possible when there is bugger all room lol)

andy

Reaction score
Steve said:
Nice, a blue Trophy! I love the chrome manifold, who did that for you?

i did my original one myself but bought this off ali already polished as it was an angelworks matched manifold :D

i painted the top bit black myself with some hammerite smooth spray

Reaction score
7MAT said:
Smart looking car.

Is the intake hose connected to your Maxogen or just pointing near the mouth?

Has the strut brace made much difference?

see other post for the bit about the maxogen :)

the strut brace is mainly cosmetic although imo it has tightened the front end up a bit more over standard :D the front end feels firm and tighter going into and around corners but then again that could be a bit of a placebo effect lol

Reaction score
Cue said:
OliS said:

and who did it for you?

i did the cold air feed myself mate. its a bumper off jobbie, especially if your removing the acoustic valve as well :)

i used my old viper trunpet and hosing as well as some alloy hosing bought from motorworld

Reaction score
how much did you have it dropped?

nice pics lovely and clean
how much has she been dropped by n have you had any probs with spedd humps,passengers etc?

Reaction score
Re: how much did you have it dropped?

owenb1983 said:
nice pics lovely and clean
how much has she been dropped by n have you had any probs with spedd humps,passengers etc?

i think its around -55mm on top of the cup pack suspension

i dont have any trouble with driver and passenger in the car, but if i carry a third then i get the odd scrape of bad roads. this is mainly because i havent altered my arches or taken the arch liners out cao i didnt want to lol

to be honest tho, i have only ever had 3 people in the car once in the 2 years ive owned it so its not a problem :)