New plate....

Reaction score
=D>

ha ha, you done well to sneak that one through, DVLA are quite fussy on anything even half offensive :lol:

Reaction score
The type of car escapes me, but some kind of 4x4 running around this area of West Sussex with a French style plate with Le F*** U - similar sentiment about legality! I think you're inviting a tug with that one Jonny :?

Reaction score
Wow!! How much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking?

O.

Day

Reaction score
A guy at work has C9NUT which is purely innocent but it's close enough lol

Reaction score
Ha! Cheers lads. Cost my Dad £250 about 6 years ago, had it on all my cars over the years, only ever been stopped once for it and all they told me to do was change the spacing. It certainly gets some looks from people! :D People always ask me what it's worth but I've got no idea, I always say a plate is worth what someone will pay for it if you know what I mean. Like K1NGS went for about half a million I think but I wouldn't pay that for it! :shock:

Reaction score
Great plate. Buy a stick-on I and F to put on it for the car shows.

I want T80 PHY. Who the fuck has got that? That's what I want to know. I bet it's some old twat who doesn't own a Trophy, but has a Range Rover Vogue and a trophy girlfriend, who mistakenly asked for her name on it.

Reaction score
stevegunnis said:
Great plate. Buy a stick-on I and F to put on it for the car shows.

I want T80 PHY. Who the **** has got that? That's what I want to know. I bet it's some old **** who doesn't own a Trophy, but has a Range Rover Vogue and a trophy girlfriend, who mistakenly asked for her name on it.

T80 PHY £3245

T20 PHY £3744

TR04 PHY £2894

All available from http://www.regtransfers.co.uk

edit
Actually I'm not sure if the first two are still available.