Reaction score
Hi all,

I am getting number 313 on Wednesday! I am moving over here from focusrsoc.com, having owned a MK1 RS focus for about a year. Unfortunately I needed to downsize to fund moving out and a mortgage so I bought a little clio :p I really like it and although for me it will never be my RS (Its my baby I will get quite upset when someone buys it) I know I have bought something special in a trophy. I think I was getting about 10-15 mph out of my RS as it was at about 300 BHP, and am looking forward to putting standard petrol in a car again!

My internet isnt playing ball but when it does ill put some pictures.

Reaction score
resized.jpg
My RS which is now on autotrader.

My new Clio
Trophy poster - Copy.jpg

Image done by previous owner Mark, Top fella

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I love the mk1 RS.

I think the Clios run a lot better on 98 Ron+ I certainly noticed the difference and there is a sticker on the inside of the fuel cap that says 98 Ron recommended. :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I love the mk1 RS.

I think the Clios run a lot better on 98 Ron+ I certainly noticed the difference and there is a sticker on the inside of the fuel cap that says 98 Ron recommended. :)

Oh well, still should get more than the 10mph im getting currently!

Reaction score
you mean mpg?! my nans micra is quicker than your rs otherwise :p

Yes that's what i meant!! :p I really like my trophy, good fun. But its going to take a while for me to get over my RS. I still have both atm and I keep wanting to use the RS!

Reaction score
The Focus RS is a great car. I owned one from new for about 18 months and 16k miles. Also got to do a couple of track days with Ford on their pre-production versions. Managed to take out a pheasant on the Aston Martin test track - lucky it wasn't mine.I am kicking myself though as I can't remember what the number on it was. Definitely one of the better cars I have owned and cheapest in terms of ownership cost.

Reaction score
The Focus RS is a great car. I owned one from new for about 18 months and 16k miles. Also got to do a couple of track days with Ford on their pre-production versions. Managed to take out a pheasant on the Aston Martin test track - lucky it wasn't mine.I am kicking myself though as I can't remember what the number on it was. Definitely one of the better cars I have owned and cheapest in terms of ownership cost.

Not when they get older and have mods on. My RS was costing me nearly 250 quid in fuel each month. and I dont even drive very far! that's what happens when you mod it to get 300 out of it i suppose :rolleyes:

Reaction score
That sounds terrible economy. I have a 996 Turbo putting out 420 BHP and that does 20-24mpg in mixed driving. More if it is just Motorway

Reaction score
Welcome along. You will pretty much find out everything you need to know about the T's on here. The search function will become your best friend.

Reaction score
That sounds terrible economy. I have a 996 Turbo putting out 420 BHP and that does 20-24mpg in mixed driving. More if it is just Motorway

Yup, To be fair most of it is coming out of the fuel is probably coming out the back of the exhaust. Lets just say it flames a fair bit! Im going to take it out for a bit of a play tonight.

Welcome along. You will pretty much find out everything you need to know about the T's on here. The search function will become your best friend.

I am used to Fourm type stuff. This one is a bit more quiet compared to the yobby RSoc one i am part of still because there is significantly less numbers! Gather that the first owner of this car was a bit of a car nut! interesting to see the history of the car on here!